WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – The New Hanover County Resource Center and Comfort Keepers has kicked off its fifth annual “Stockings for Seniors” campaign.
The gift drive aims to help older adults across the county have a brighter holiday season.
Residents are asked to choose a Christmas stocking tag from a tree placed at the entrance of several business locations, purchase the gift listed and return it to the business location or senior center by December 19.
Stockings can be found at these locations:
- K&W Restaurant (New Hanover Shopping Center)
- Chick-Fil-A (Market Street)
- Chick-Fil-A (MayFaire)
- Tomlinson Warehouse (College Road)
- David’s Deli Restaurant(Eastwood Road)
- Big Gal’s Boutique (Kerr Ave)
- New Hanover County Senior Resource Center