WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – A precautionary boil water advisory will be issued for several streets in the Carolina Heights and Love Grove areas of Wilmington.
According to a press release, the advisory will be issued Wednesday, April 24 at 9:00 a.m.
Planned CFPUA water main replacement work will affect approximately 160 customers living at the following addresses:
- 800 and 900 blocks of Fanning St;
- 800 block of Anderson Street;
- 800, 900, 1000 blocks of N 10th St;
- 900 and 1000 block of N 11th St;
- 1500 block of Railroad St; and
- All of Corbett Street; Liverpool Street; King Street; Stanley Street; Center Street; Clarendon Street; Creek Front Street; Wynnwood Street and Hall Street.
Copyright 2013 WECT. All rights reserved.